Makeup Im taking to India

Hi pinks!

I'm going home! Ya by home I mean Coimbatore, India. where I was born and raised, spent my entire life till I was married to my Man! I love it here but I love Coimbatore more! You know what I mean. 

I will be leaving late April. I'm gonna be there for only few days! It's a short trip. I'm gonna spend time with my family and no other big plans.  

When I'm planning to go anywhere, the first list I make is what skincare and makeup I'm gonna take with me. So I thought it will be a cool post to share with you all! 


It is going to be really really hot in Coimbatore during my stay! It's already 38 degree Celsius. So I need to take things that helps me stay matt and shine free. These are the makeup I'm going to take with me

For my Face


  • Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
  • Benefit Porefessional 
  • Estée Lauder double wear stay-in place foundation 
  • Loreal true match foundation 
  • Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
  • Rimmel London  stay Matt translucent press powder
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon Contouring Palette
  • elf blush palette in light


For my Eyes


  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye liner
  • Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black
  • Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara 
  • CoverGirl The Super Sizer Mascara in Black 
  • Clinique lash doubling mascara

For my Lips


  • Tarte dressed to the nines lipstick set
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick
  • Sephora cream stain in marvelous mauve
  • Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in Lolita II 


It might look so minimal for few of you. Im a beginner when it comes to make up. I feel like I'm taking a lot with me when I'm typing this. But I also have a feeling I will be packing even more on my next trip LOL. 

I'm so excited for the trip. Hope these makeup is all I will need during my visit. Let me know in the comments what makeup you will always pack with you during a trip. 


Thank you so much for reading. 
If you liked this post please do share it and subscribe to my mailing list to receive all my new post without missing it.

#mypinks





5 comments:

  1. So happy to read this, you are going to spend more precious happy days with your family in your hometown ((have lots of fun beautiful)) and take lots of pictures for your memory box ♡ x!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rimmel's lipsticks!! Which shades did you take?
    Hope you enjoy your visit to your hometown!!

    Claire xx
    http://eclairscares.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,
    I am sorry for the late reply. I enjoyed my visit, It was so good to be in your hometown after a long time, you know what I mean.
    I took Rimmel's 109 and 104, I loved using them. But most of the time I was using Sephora Cream Lip satin, I last so long.

    ReplyDelete



  4. great article!!!!!This is very importent information for us.I like all content and information.I have read it.You know more about this please visit again.


    Best Bridal Makeup Artist in Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete

Instagram