Skincare it's serious|#2 Skincare routine

Hi Pinks!

Hope you have discovered your skin type from my previous post. If not, go find it by clicking here. I will be very happy to answer any of your questions in the comments section, if you have any doubts. 

Now that you know your skin type, lets kick start the skincare routine. Skincare routine is a step by step process in which you pamper your skin. In the process, you will help your skin to clean and restore it's life. Skincare is serious step to make sure you have a glowing skin for a long time. To know how serious skincare is, read my post by clicking here




Essential or a basic skincare routine is as simple as just 3 steps in the morning and night. Which is,


Cleanse  |  Tone  |  Moisturise

Cleanse

Cleansing your face is a very important step to get rid of excess oil, dirt and makeup. Once your skin is clean, It observes any product better when applied. Rinsing your face just with water will not help your skin to get clean. You will need a effective cleanser suitable to your skin type, to a get a clean face without irritating or damaging your skin

Tone

Using a toner is often not considered as an important step. But it makes a big difference in your skin. Toner helps to balance the pH level of the skin after washing it. Variety of toners are available in the market, catering to different needs of the skin. I always say, never overlook a toner. It is like the extra pinch of missing salt in food, when added it makes the dish more than delicious (you know what I mean).

Moisturise

Moisturising your face is as important as cleansing the face. Moisturizer holds your skin's moisture and acts as a barrier for your skin. It will help to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day. It is also important to use a sunscreen in the morning to avoid skin damage due to the UV rays of the sun. You can use a moisturizer and sunscreen or moisturizer with sunscreen in the morning. At night using moisturizer without sunscreen is recommended. Moisturising is also for the lips. Lip balm is vital, because our lips are one of the first places to show signs of ageing.

In our teen-years, the basic skincare routine is sufficient to take care of our skin. As we grow old, we need to start adding more to our skincare routine. Because, as we age our skin gets slow in repairing itself. To help our skin regenerate, it is essential to add a little extra care.

Below are the steps we should be adding to the basic skincare routine as we grow in age,

Exfoliating | Eye cream | Face masks | 
Serums | Anti-ageing treatments | Targeted solutions


Exfoliating

Exfoliating is one of the effective ways to clear off the dead skin from our skin to make it look brighter and polished. By nature, our skin sheds old skin cells and replace it with new skin cells. It happens in microscopic level, so it is not visible to our eyes. If you try to exfoliate you will see a big difference in your skin. First time when I tried exfoliating, I was wowed.

Eye cream

Eye cream is similar to a moisturizer but designed specifically for the delicate area around the eyes. The skin around our eyes are thiner than the skin in our face. Using a eye cream in place of a moisturizer is must effective. It will aid in keeping wrinkles away for a much longer time.

Face masks

Face masks are my favourite. Whenever I mask, it makes me feel pampered. Face masks are a great tool to help solve skincare concerns. It helps to hydrate skin, cleanse deeper, unclog pores, improve skin texture, etc. There are variety of face masks, which I will talk about in a separate post.

Serums

Serums can be simply said as lightweight moisturizers. It is made up of smaller molecules and highly concentrated active ingredients which can penetrate deeper into the skin. Use of serums regularly can fade dark spots, make pores appear smaller, smoothen skin texture, firms the skin and much more.

Anti-Ageing treatments

In anti-ageing, applying more products is always better. It helps to fight skin damage due to sun, pollution, and other factors causing early ageing. It also helps to keep skin looking younger than it is.

Targeted solutions

Target solution are extras skin treatments you can add. It is specific to individual's skin concerns like acne, brown spots/freckles, skin dehydration, etc.

Take care from within

Taking care of your skin from within is as important as taking care of it outside. A skincare routine will not be complete without water and a good diet. Drinking plenty of water is one of the best thing you can do to your body in and out. It helps to keep your body and skin hydrated, which is vital in anti-ageing. Taking a diet rich in collagen and antioxidants will help your skin look and feel young and healthy from within. To realise it for yourself, try drinking 8 glasses of water a day regularly for a month. You will be amazed by the result.

I think, I have managed to convey everything in simple terms. I really want to keep it simple, so that even a person who is very new to skincare can understand. 

Now that I have given a brief explanation about the steps in skincare routine, I will write in detail about each steps in my upcoming posts. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog, so you won't miss my upcoming posts.

As I mentioned earlier in the post, ask me any questions or doubts in the comments section. I love reading your comments and answering them.

Thank you so much for reading. 
If you liked this post please do share it and subscribe to my mailing list to receive all my new post without missing it.



BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post as I always seem to fall out of practise with my skincare routine, so I need to get back into the routine of doing a proper skincare routine each morning and before bed too. Great advice! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Pinks. I know how hard it is to keep up with the routine, I have been there too. I try to keep it a priority so I won't miss it. In the beginning I kept it very simple so I will do it, then kind of started adding more steps to my skincare. All the best. Take Care. XOXO

      Delete
  2. best facial oil for glow - Are you facing issues related to skin like not shine and glow in prime age? If yes then no need to worry about it we are here to offer you the best ways for you. Glowing skin comes at first number in to do list for everyone. Right now, you can be worried that you do not have healthy and glowing skin so want to do something to improve it. You can use pure essential oils for this or natural ways like proper food and exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing helpful post, keep up the work. Get the Shea Butter Organic Hand Cream at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this blog, I am very impressed with your blog and it is very useful for me and other. Please visit at Regenerative Cleanser At essenceofyouthface.com, Buy the best skin care products for anti aging with 100% natural ingredients. The goal of GPS Products is to research, develop and explore globally the skin care regiment of other cultures. - https://essenceofyouthface.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post!. Thank you so much for sharing this content with us. I really like your explanation about skin care routine, i think take care our skin is needed. Your post is very interesting when i read this. Good Job!. cocoonmedicalspa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a really great post about skin care. i must admit it is really great to see care about skincare. i myself have a lot of problems with my skin regarging ageing. after quite some unsuccessful attempts i got really angry as the products failed to work on my skin. After some time a friend referred to me a organic product by ANNIMATEO. I was surprised to see that this cream really worked and also i began to see some amazing results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. Pool filter

    ReplyDelete

Instagram