Skincare routine! It's serious.

Hi Pinks!

It's been four months since I made my last post! I am really sorry about it. You know life comes in the way, at times it takes all your time. But I am back!

I wanted to post about the importance of skincare routine, when one of my my sister-in-laws asked me about her freckles. She is a person who takes care of her home and kitchen like a pro, but doesn't believe in a skincare routine. Now that she is pregnant, her combination skin is turning sensitive and also causing her problems. I told her using sunscreen is a must if she want to avoid freckles and early ageing. I love it when someone ask me about skincare and beauty. I can talk for hours together. I even found her few sunscreens to buy.

Ok it's enough of my story, lets get into the topic. Skincare is something a lot of people do not consider as an important part of their day. Because when we have younger and good looking skin it's the least thing we get bothered about. When we notice something changing in our skin is when we want to do something about it. Even I was once that kind of a person. I had beautiful looking skin with no trace of acne or anything imperfect. But in my late 19, I broke out after a trip to Kulu Manali in India. Oh My God! that was a nightmare. That is when I started reading articles and watching videos in the internet to find a solution. It helped me a ton. From then on I always tell people to take care of their skin from the very beginning and not to wait until it's late.  




Your skin goes through a lot in a single day. From the time you wake up till you go back to bed, and even when your sleeping. It's like 24/7 your skin is been put through something. The rays of sun, pollution in the streets, dust in the environment, germs and microorganisms, dehydration, etc, etc. I can keep adding the factors affecting your skin. So its really important to make sure you treat it nice and good every single day.

You need a skincare routine to repair and restore your skin goodness. A good skincare routine is the key to,

Clear skin

Breakouts are always a bad company to have, I know you will agree to it. Skincare routine should be your best friend to keeps those bad boys away.

Slowing the ageing process

Who doesn't want to stop ageing? Not anyone that I know. Unfortunately we can't stop ageing, but for sure we can delay it with a good skincare routine.

Avoid freckles and dark spots

Freckles and dark spots are a major concern for lot of people. It is cause due to sun damage and exposure to pollution in the environment. To keep them out of your face, girl! you need to start a skincare routine.

Youthful glow

When you take care of your skin with the right skincare routine, it will glow from within.

Healthy skin


Taking good care of the skin, keeps the skin in a good healthy condition. It will make you look healthy.

Age gracefully

Anti-ageing is something big in the market. We cannot stop our skin from ageing. But definitely can age slowly and gracefully with a skincare routine.

The benefits of a skincare routine doesn't stop here. It goes on and on. To know much better about the results, start a skincare routine for yourself. I promise you will not stop once you see the results.

Comment below if your going to start your skincare routine now or if you already have one. 



Thank you so much for reading. 

If you liked this post please do share it and subscribe to my mailing list to receive all my new post without missing it.

#mypinks





4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, skincare is very important not only your face but also full body. Thank you for reminding by sharing your thoughts ♡ x!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya Annie! it's important for the body too. <3

      Delete
  2. You have inspired me to take my skincare routine (which I don't have any) seriously :). Where do I start??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thank you for spending your time reading. My next post will be your answer pinks. I am going to post various posts on skincare like a series. You can subscribe to my blog so you do not miss any of it.

      Delete

Instagram